Joined: 11 Oct 2006
Location: Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts
|Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:03 pm Post subject: How to post pictures -
|OK - got a couple questions about how to post pictures. Hopefully this description is helpful:
This is what you have to do.
1. Go to the http://www.imageshack.us/index.php
2. Upload your photo there. Resize to 640x480
3. Use (Copy) the link that reads: "Hotlink for forums (1)".
4. Come back this forum.
5. Reply to Topic or Post New Topic.
6. To insert the image add a the brackets to it, then put the link to the picture (the URL you Copied on step 3)then close the brackets  should look like this with brackets around the IMG and /IMG - just as a note I can't put the brackets on the example because it will show a picture instead of the code -
IMG http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/9266/seaventjpgjt1.jpg /IMG
You can also paste the URL you copied in step 3, then highlight it in your post and just click on the IMG button – it will automatically add the IMG codes
Good luck, I hope to see the pics soon. Let me know if you have problems
(in addition to the imageshack site, you could also use photobucket.com or villagephotos.com)