Pacemaker Boats Forum Index Pacemaker Boats
Information exchange on Pacemaker/Aglas Boats

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looks like I'm done boating..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> Boating in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeremy
Swabby
Swabby

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Looks like I'm done boating.. Reply with quote

Well guys, it looks like I'm through boating after a relatively short time.

This past Sunday there was some rather nasty rain & waves near the coast, and my boat took on a bunch of water & was flooded. Where it's at is very shallow, so fortunately even though she's sunk she's not completely submerged.

At this point I feel like giving up. Even if I get her floating again I have nowhere to put this thing. My original plan was to haul it out & bring it to the house to work on over the winter, but I haven't been able to find anyone with a trailer big enough to haul it, and apparently the city I live in isn't very tolerant of boats & RV storage. To top it off right now I'm not exactly overflowing with extra cash to spend.

If anyone wants this thing contact me ASAP & let me know. It's a 30'7" Pacemaker sedan flybridge & she's located in Ormond Beach, Florida. I've got the title here and I'll gladly sign it over to someone if they'll just pump the water out & get the thing as far away from me as they can.

You can contact me at jeremy - at - jeremylawson.com or itsmejeremy - at - gmail.com and I'll get back in touch with you.
rebait

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeremy,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Cheer up, in the near future you may be able to purchase and enjoy another Pace without the bad luck.

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> Boating in General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: