Pacemaker Boats Forum Index Pacemaker Boats
Information exchange on Pacemaker/Aglas Boats

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EBASICPOWER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> Engines and drive train
View previous topic :: View next topic  
changeofpace
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: EBASICPOWER Reply with quote

Just got off the phone with these clowns about a credit for the items I ordered that were never shipped. The ebasicpower guy kept insisting that its clearly stated on their site that drop shipments may take longer. he should have not called me when I was in front of the computer since I went right to his site and told him it wasnt there. he said it was in their shipping section, again nothing there. He ended up saying have a nice day and hanging up on me. So, after many years of doing business with and recommending them to other boaters, they no longer will see any business sent their way by me
rebait

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terry,

I totally agree with you and I hate to be taken advantage of. Do I hear Partman.com to the rescue? I recently dealt with them and I am well satisfied.

John
changeofpace
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.marinepartssource.com great service and fast shippimg. I guess Jim at ebasicpower should be real happy, he just lost a customer who spent lots of money with his company. I have looked all over their website and there is nothing listed about drop shipping or taking longer to ship, in fact it clearly states most items ship same day
leokow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim at ebasic lost a lot more than he realizes, I'm done and so are the over 100 recomendations that I give them each year,a neighbor a few doors down just bought all new manifolds and risers for his boat from them because of me, well, so long Jim, screw one and you screw us all.
I've done some business with marineparts and was pretty satisfied with them, the last time I couldn't find the part anywhere and I e-mailed them, they got back to me in a couple of days with the availability and a half decent price. I haven't tried partman yet , hope I don't need too !, but I'm sure something will come up and I'll give them a shot.
changeofpace
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing hits me really funny. I placed the order on July 7th, my card was charged on July 8th, I asked for shipping info on 13th and was informed via email that the parts had been dropped shipped from Crusader. I asked for a tracking number or order number from ebasic to crusader so I could check my delivery. I was told that getting that info was not easy. What, you mean you cant give me an order number for parts you ordered? click, the phone hangs up. I call again on the 26th and was told the parts were drop shipped from Crusader. I tell Jim I have been waiting almost 3 weeks for a common item, PCV valves and rubber grommets and that I would contact my credit card company to dispute the charge since I cant get any proof they items were sent. Today, I check my credit card and I have a refund for the charges. HMMMMMMMMMMM, pretty quick with the refund for items which were supposed to have been shipped 14 day before........ go figure
free fetters
Land lubber
Land lubber

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone had any experience wth Blue Water Yacht Supply out of Davies Florida
rebait

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never used them. I like to deal with a local guy, Lacey Marine. His prices are good and he stands behind what he sells. If he does not carry it or nobody else locally has it, then I deal with the internet or phone.

John
free fetters
Land lubber
Land lubber

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John
Thanks for the informaqtion.
Free
leokow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry ,Free, I've never heard of them either...Leo
free fetters
Land lubber
Land lubber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Loe.

I will let you know what kind of luck I have with them. I am buying prop shafts and coupleing.

Free
free fetters
Land lubber
Land lubber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leo

sorry I spelled your name wrong Free
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> Engines and drive train All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: