Pacemaker Boats Forum Index Pacemaker Boats
Information exchange on Pacemaker/Aglas Boats

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Til Monday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> Boating in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob
Mate
Mate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Til Monday Reply with quote

Does anyone have any idea how to contact the owner of Til Monday in New Hampshire? Thanks, Rob
changeofpace
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob, you couldnt get him through the other site I gave you? That was the only email address I knew. Did the broker say where he went or if he had the power to sign the bill of sale or title transfer?
Terry
Rob
Mate
Mate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Broker said that the owner purchased a 50" sail boat and took off to sail around the world. He said that he has a cell number and left a message, but we're not too sure that we believe him. The Broker didnt have any info on the boat, not even the price. My friend Bill is very interested in the boat, it is actually a twin to ours, except someone did a lot of work to the exterior. With some interior redo's the boat will be real nice. My friend did contact the marina today, they said that the yard bill is paid up for winter storage, and they have a cell number but they wouldnt give it out. ( I dont blame them for that) I might take another trip up there and talk to them for him, he could really use something good to happen for him right now. We will find him somehow. I really appriciate you forwarding that boat to me. I hope that Amy and I can put Bill behind the wheel. Thanks, Rob
changeofpace
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope things work out and you can get the boat for your buddy. Seems kind of strange that the owner left and didnt leave a way to sell and collect for the boat. If he did sail around the world, seems to me he would have to have paid for more than just the winter storage.
Rob
Mate
Mate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, it is a very strange situation. We are going to try and get the owners cell number from the broker. I asked the broker how long the winter storage covers the boat storage for, and he said until the boat goes in the water. That cant be right, what if the boat doesnt go back in the water, it hasnt been in the water for a few years. Hopefully we can work it out.
leokow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob, I've just been following along, kind of in the background, but you;re right , most winter storage fees only cover the boat untill May 31 st. then summer storage rates cut in. Something sounds fishy here. I think there may be some other interest in the boat besides yours and it may involve the marina personnel, you may have to try to find a way to contact this guy by going around the marina....Good luck ....Leo
Rob
Mate
Mate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Leo. I agree. Something doesnt make much sence. I find it hard to believe that someone would list their boat for sale and then be unreachable. I hope we can find him, it really is a nice boat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> Boating in General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: