Pacemaker Boats Forum Index Pacemaker Boats
Information exchange on Pacemaker/Aglas Boats

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for a boat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> Boating in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob
Mate
Mate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Looking for a boat Reply with quote

I have a friend that is looking for a S/F between 36' to about 42'. Anybody know of anything for sale? Its okay if it needs some work. Thanks, Rob
changeofpace
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/boatDetails.jsp?currency=USD&units=Feet&currencyid=100&boat_id=1245155&checked_boats=1245155&back=%2Fcore%2Flisting%2Fcache%2FsearchResults.jsp%3Ftype%3D%2528Power%2529%26hmid%3D102%26sm%3D3%26enid%3D0%26luom%3D126%26currencyid%3D100%26toLength%3D42%26cit%3Dtrue%26ftid%3D100%26ps%3D30%26fromLength%3D36%26man%3Dpacemaker%26slim%3Dquick%26is%3Dfalse%26rid%3D100&searchtype=
This ones is in Fall River Rob, not too bad of a run down the coast if he's interested
Terry
changeofpace
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/boatFullDetails.jsp?boat_id=1549887&checked_boats=1549887&ybw=&units=Feet&currency=USD&access=Public&listing_id=73211&url=

Then there's Til Mondays boat for sale in New Hampshire
changeofpace
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/boatFullDetails.jsp?boat_id=1297277&checked_boats=1297277&ybw=&units=Feet&currency=USD&access=Public&listing_id=10664&url=

and this one in Stanford CT
captbillny
Land lubber
Land lubber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may have at 38' Alglass on the eastern end of Lake Ontario. Great shape with 427 Crusaders. Let me know if there is any interest.
Rob
Mate
Mate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Terry. I forwarded them to my friend Bill. I like that 36 Pace.
changeofpace
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like looking at boats, Especially Pacemaker Boats, so I spend time looking at different Paces to get some ideas for mine and thats how I remembered those boats. I surf different sites looking for pace ads with pictures so I can see how things were different between the different styles and if any modifications can be made to mine. I like the open berth design in the bigger paces better than the bunk bed style of my 28 ft SF. On mine there is a fiberglass half height wall cabinet with 2 storage areas and access panels to the thru-hull inket and discharge for the head on port side and a set of bunks on the stbd side. I like the idea of converting the bow berth to the same style as the biggers paces. Drawback is a loss of some storage area, gain would be a bigger berth or 2 seperate bunks 1 on each side. The old upper berth would then be used as storage. All that I would need for that is a good net, strung across end to end or I could get fancy and build in something.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> Boating in General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: