Pacemaker Boats Forum Index Pacemaker Boats
Information exchange on Pacemaker/Aglas Boats

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lower ten percent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> Site problems or issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Can you help!
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

merwin10
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: lower ten percent Reply with quote

Guys and Gals -

We all need to start using the site and posting more often! We are in the lower 10 percent of better than 4000 different sites hosted by easyphpbb, our provider. I know I have said this before we are being measured for our use of the space and processor time - It is the advertisers on the top and bottom of the screen that allow us to have this site free of any charges! We at least can show our gratitude by using the site - I need everyone to start logining in and making posts at least four times a week or we will need to find a new provider - and I rather not do that! So please login and let us know you are alive - what are you working on - tell a joke - pass on something that you have seen else where - what ever just post -

Thanks again!

Mike - Embarassed
rebait

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone,

Mike is right. Don't be afraid that someone will think less of you if you post something that is not "text book correct". Please don't make something up just to say something. I teach an Adult Edult Education class a couple of nights a week and I have picked up different approaches or views from people in many different professions on the subject that they never did before but they relate their life experiences to the task at hand. A while back we had an interesting topic on ethanol fuel. Nobody was wrong with their opinion based on articles and product releases from various sources. What I am trying to say is don't be afraid to post.

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> Site problems or issues All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: