Pacemaker Boats Forum Index Pacemaker Boats
Information exchange on Pacemaker/Aglas Boats

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where is everyone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> Non - Boating Related
View previous topic :: View next topic  
merwin10
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

We have not had many posters in the last several months. Gues you guys are elsewhere! The holidays are over and spring commissioning is on our minds. where are you guys? Tell us about your winter projects etc. Let's get this site active again!

Mike - Crying or Very sad
changeofpace
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, for me, I decided to take the old Teak seat back from the bench seat I took off and clean it up, I then ran it through my table saw making teak strips to use as molding inside my boat. I never did like the metal trim rings around the new windows and I am in the process of redoing all of the trim in the boat. Since we had temps in the 70's last weekend, I decided to get a jump on painting and repainted the inside of the boat (Since I had the trim rings off, it made since to paint before the trim went up and mother nature was happy to give me a nice summer day in Jan.). Now if I can get the trim up, I can start on the front berth modification.
Of course if the weather keeps up like this, I might have to go and wet a few lines and see if anything is biting!!!!
Rich P
Swabby
Swabby

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got back from two weeks in Costa Rica. Didn't have the Pace with me but did have a sunfish and Boston Whaler Dauntless. Caught some blackfin tuna and did some playing. I have some real work to do for about a week and then I'll be starting to refinish the wood on the 15 Whaler.
-Rich
sailing:

fishing:

playing:

the boat ramp:

15' Boston Whaler 70 Yamaha
Yamaha GP760
Sunfish
rebait

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me, this past month was holiday decorating, celebrating with family and friends and working on our Lionel Trains. We still have 2 get togethers to attend durng the next 2 weekends. The last being The Annual Post Holiday Party. This past Saturday I missed the 70 degree weather. I had to work and will be working every Saturday, until further notice. Boat wise : I did a preliminary check of the engine that I am going over and installing it in the Wahoo. I am hoping to do a bleed down test by the week after next, then I want to pull the heads. I found that some fine fury friends had nuts stored in one intake port. I hope everyone enjoyed their Holiday, and we all have a fantastic boating / fishing season this year.

Tight Lines John
Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my winter project is rebuilding the carb's, pulling them off this saturday. heck last carb i did was in high school and it sure was'nt a 4 barrel so i'm kind of nervous about the whole thing.i'm lucky as i know a drag racer and i will be pestering him with this. i'm thinking his dad maybe able to help,as he was raceing long before my boat was even built.but thats my main project other the rutine maitanence.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> Non - Boating Related All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: