Pacemaker Boats Forum Index Pacemaker Boats
Information exchange on Pacemaker/Aglas Boats

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lookout

View previous topic :: View next topic  
acabedo
Mate
Mate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Lookout Reply with quote

Lookout as she looks today, shame most of the work done is hidden![/img]
acabedo
Mate
Mate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Lookout again! Reply with quote

looked a little small, damn these computers are hard to get to grips with.[][/img]
merwin10
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Adrian - Reply with quote

Ok couple of things here on pictures - first and foremost your picture needs to be of the .jpg format type under 1.5M byte on your computer!

Then on image shack use the browser to upload it from your computer - before you up load it select resize and choose 640x480 (for message boards) that will automagically resize it while it down loads it!

Next after the down load is completed a window opens choose the link called "hotlink for forums (1)" copy it to your clipboard then paste it into your Pacemaker post should look like this -

In this example I had to eliminate the [ to stop the code from performing so repalce the # with [

#URL=http://imageshack.us] #IMG]http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/7813/wahoobn3.jpg #/IMG] #/URL]

Now there are two things you should do! first delete some of the hotlink code tht is not necessary "#URL=http://imageshack.us]" and "#/URL]" - next make a line space before and after the hotlink code -

#IMG]http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/7813/wahoobn3.jpg#/IMG]

finish your post and hit submit and the picture will appear where the hotlink code is -

here is your boat after changing it to .jpg and enlarging it -

hope this helps!

Mike -
acabedo
Mate
Mate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: new photo! Reply with quote

At last, up and running!

[img][/img]
merwin10
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrian - Nice looking boat and the background is even nicer lookout looks like one of a kind! Hey who is your first mate in the red t-shirt?

Mike -
neverending

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makes me want to toss my flybridge and cut around the upper deck Wink
acabedo
Mate
Mate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

little fella's my young son Theo, likes nothing better than sitting at the bow and have the wind blow through his hair!
Dennis, don't go chopping anything off just yet, it's great when the seas are flat and the sun is out but in a four foot sea and a good stiff breeze life aboard becomes more than a little damp pretty quick!!
rebait

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrian,

Looking GOOD. As for getting WET in rough seas, I have been on many center consoles and the Wahoo is one of the driest. The wettest for it,s size had to be when our family took a cruise last summer and my son and I when on a charter on a new 27ft Polar. If Pacemaker was still building boats, all they needed was a comparision test and the would sell themselves. I have been in rougher seas with my Wahoo and my son commented that we should have brought the Wahoo. Good luck with the diesel. May Theo catch the fish of a lifetime and catch "fishing pox" like us.

John
merwin10
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrian - Bet Theo makes boating all that more FUN! Bet he makes a great first mate - Love to see chrildren into Boating!

Mike - Very Happy
acabedo
Mate
Mate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Prang!! Reply with quote

you're right, boating with the kids, I have two others, is great, they can't get enough!
just to update you, having had the boat finally sorted for all of three days, here's a photo of what my bow now looks like! Some !!?><&^%$!!!! on a 50 ft steel sailboat who was below with his young friend instead of being at the helm, rammed us whilst we were raising some macerel and looking the other way!
Thank goodnes the boat has a stainless rubbing strake all the way round and it took the brunt. I hate to think what would have happened had he hit us amidships with a little more speed!
Any idea where I might find the same rubbing strake and/or the black plastic base? I'm trying to get the thing straightened here but I doubt it will look the same! Oh well, back to the drawing board![img][/img]
rebait

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrian,

Sorry about the misfortune. You should be able to get a suitable rub rail made by Taco. Boater's World carries their products and they have a FREE guide to choosing the right rub rail for your application. Boater's World special order department can be reached at 1-800-826-BOAT. Their web sight is BoatersWorld.com. Taco can be reached at 1-800-653-8567.

Good Luck, John
leokow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrian, been just following along and enjoying your stories, really sorry about the unfortunate collision,but you're right it could have been much worse.I guess the clown doesn't have insurance either, right? Also I agree with the previous post Taco seems to be your best bet to match rail systems, good luck with your repairs.....Leo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> Pictures All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: