Pacemaker Boats Forum Index Pacemaker Boats
Information exchange on Pacemaker/Aglas Boats

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pacemaker Original wiring schematics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> 28' Pacemaker Flybridge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
changeofpace
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Pacemaker Original wiring schematics Reply with quote

I decided to create a website for all of the Pacemaker info I had for everyone to use. Click the link below and then click the photo album link, then open the Pacemaker album. There should be something for everyone
Changeofpace

http://pwp.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=399576&ck=
rebait

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Terry, great idea. It is all in one place.

John
changeofpace
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. After I emailed it I figured I would put it all somewhere where it could be read by anyone looking for wiring help. I even posted it on the old website so that the members there could get the info. I am currently scanning the Judson installation manual and will start on the Pacemaker users manual after that. If I can keep the site open (its a freebie from my internet service) then this info will be up there as well for all to use
leokow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you , Terry, this will make things a lot easier for everyone that has some type of electrical question, which is just about everyone ! It's nice to be back reading the site again, it has certainly has been an eventful past year or so......Leo
shawn_carlson
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leo,

Good to see you aboard. How have you made out with the boat? I recently purchased a swim platform from the guy that sold you your pace (apparently he reomved it from the 40' Pace he bought). He had nothing but great things to say about you.

Scusset has relocated to Tuckerton Marine. Other then them trying to sink my boat, its been pretty good over there.
leokow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there Shawn, I would love to hear about the near boat sinking. I'll have plenty of time in the next couple of weeks, they are replacing my left knee totally so I won't be doing much boating this summer. After the left one, the right one gets done so I've sort of givin up my fishing'season.

I've also givin up working on the pace too, I need to replace the trans ,shaft,strut and prop , on the starboard side. On my last run last year I used a sand bar to stop the boat,1st one in 12 years, and you know what ? the sand bar won again, no matter how many times I hear of someone trying to do that , the boat always looses !!I've managed to get most of the parts I'll need but I won't physically be able to do the work till next season. So now I don't want to hear any excuses for you not catching any fish and blaming me for getting them all. My boat won't even be in the water.LOL Talk to you later, Leo
shawn_carlson
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leo,

Sorry to hear that you will be high and dry this year. With the current fluke regs, I doubt anyone will be catching any keepers.

Best of luck with the surgery. I will post a run down of my boating mishap ine the general section.

Shawn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> 28' Pacemaker Flybridge All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: