Pacemaker Boats Forum Index Pacemaker Boats
Information exchange on Pacemaker/Aglas Boats

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Administrator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> For the Good of the Order
View previous topic :: View next topic  
merwin10
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: New Administrator Reply with quote

OK! now that we have been around for a while and things have sort of worked out I feel that we need to protect the site and the information on our old boats and have more than one site administrator.

Please welcome Terry AKA "Change of Pace" as my second! He has full control of the site priveleges and account information! He can help you out with any issues you have -

Note that he has the "Site Administrator" tittle next to his name!

Now I can relax and have a little help with all the spaming we have been getting lately.

Mike -
rebait

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, Terry,

Thank you for all the work that you do to keep this site going. Terry, thanks for stepping up to the plate and I know that you will give it your all. Mike, I know that spamming is out of control. Just look at the other Pacemaker site. I am just glad that my Norton system is up to date. Good luck and thanks again to both of you.

John
leokow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats,Terry !! Sure wish there was more I could do to help,but the last computers that I worked on were as big as school busses and could do less than the one I'm on now. Thanks to both you and Mike for keeping the site in as good a shape as it is in. I can't for the life of me figure out why someone would waste their time to intentionely ruin a site that is only meant to provide information and communication between boat owners.
Good luck guys and I'll talk to you all again soon....From SUNNY FLORIDA
...Leo
......PS.....I know it's sunny because I can see it thru the bedroom windows, when I go in to take care of Danielle....LOL>>>I don't think my boat is going to hit the water until September.
changeofpace
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, I havent done anything I dont think all of you would have done. I also am very glad for this site and all of the hard work Mike has done to keep it going. If I can help take some of the burden off of him, I'm glad to do it. As for the old site, I think its not active as there is a message at the top about changing over the site to new admin. I dont stay long on the old site due to the warnings from my firewall. I also use spybot search and destroy along with adaware 2007 to scan my computer to keep the malicious code off it. Why someone would do these things is always a mystery, usually the hacker will grow bored and move onto another site. The old site has been giving me warnings for about 2 weeks. Just make sure you scan your computer and make a clean backup on a cd so you can restore your system if you do get hit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> For the Good of the Order All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: