Pacemaker Boats Forum Index Pacemaker Boats
Information exchange on Pacemaker/Aglas Boats

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Usage Down - Need your help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> Site problems or issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
merwin10
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Usage Down - Need your help! Reply with quote

Ok GUYS and GALS,

It must be the time of year again! Boat is coming out of the water and the snow is headed our way! Looking at the site and the dates beside the posts there has not been much usage, it looks like we are going to be needing some posts or we will be shut down. Remember this site operates only if there is usage as the advertisors at the top are paying for the site. We all, including me, need to spend some time here posting interesting stories or just chit-chat. What do we need to do to get you to stop by once a week and login and post something!

Mike - Crying or Very sad
leokow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, I think we have to try that mass e-mail strategyand let all the members know just what's at stake and if they don't respond then we can decide what to do from there.
shawn_carlson
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike,

I was up in your neck of the woods this past weekend (Sandwich) visiting family. I grew up boating out of Wareham/Bourne/Onset. Its been a couple years since I had a chance to see the canal. Lot colder up North. I forgot how much different it was boating up there. I do miss it though.

Shawn
changeofpace
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know how to make people use this site. The posts are always full of useful information, it seems as if not to many people visit or post here like the old site. If this keeps up, we will lose this site and all of the information posted here, which would be too bad
rebait

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part of the problem may be that when this site is googled, (I hoped that that is how it is spelled) the other site is listed and this one is not. I don't know how to get this one listed as well as the other.

John
merwin10
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks goes out to all who have picked up the posting as we still need more members posting on a daily bases.

Mike - Wink
changeofpace
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mike, Just got back from up around your area (actually farther north). I had to go up to Newington New Hampshire (Portsmouth) to check out a machine at Thermo Fisher Scientific. Got there yesterday afternoon and after checking into the hotel started looking for marinas. Beautiful country up that way, too bad it was pouring today, I would have swung down 495 towards the cape to see if I could find the horse farm and introduce myself. Next time up that way. I'll give you a shout
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> Site problems or issues All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: