Pacemaker Boats Forum Index Pacemaker Boats
Information exchange on Pacemaker/Aglas Boats

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We need everyones help !!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> Non - Boating Related
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leokow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: We need everyones help !! Reply with quote

Hey guys, we need some help from everyone to get some posts on the site or we're going to lose it altogether.
You don't have to wait until you have a problem with your boat before you log on to the site, because if that is the only time you come on, one day when you need some help it won't be here, the site depends on log ons and if they don't see them they will ask to shut us down.
We may be a victim of our own knowledge,Is everyones boat running so well that we've made the site obsolete ?
If that's the case, then one day when things go wrong again,where will you look to get help ?
Come on guys, log on , even if it's just to say hello, a couple of minutes once a week is all it will take. Thank you...Leo
changeofpace
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Leo!!!
Just kidding, your right, I have gotten loads of info from everyone here, most seem like family and I would hate to lose this site. I check it several times a day and its mostly old posts
leokow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know , Terry, that's what I said to Mike a little earlier, also told him it's hard for me to chastise anyone as I was missing in action for several weeks myself when I got sick this summer.
rebait

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone,

The best way to get to know each other as to their knowledge or experience is to comunicate. We all can use some help or advice every so often or you can be working on something that you never tackled before. Don't just post when you need help. If you see a product that works well (Example: Poly-Glo) please post it. If you find out about some history whether it be rumor or true post it and we can weed out or discuss it. This may be a long, cold, snowy winter and we can bide the time by chatting. Post anything that may be of interest.

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> Non - Boating Related All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: