Pacemaker Boats Forum Index Pacemaker Boats
Information exchange on Pacemaker/Aglas Boats

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

September Update

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rebait

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: September Update Reply with quote

Sunday, August 9: Left at 5:45. Back at 9:00. Score 8 weakfish 15 - 17". We had to work and move to score. We did not have the numbers like we had last week. Pink finese dropped to the bottom and jigged up worked best.

Tight Lines,
John
rebait

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just reread my post. It was September 9, not August. You can tell where my mind is at.

John
rebait

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunday, September 16: Back to working Saturdays. I had family commitments today so no fishing. My neighbor went out with a friend and they mohawked the Kingfish. No Weakfish or Blues. Hopefully I will be out next Sunday.

John
rebait

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thursday, September 20: My son and a friend of his went to Berkeley Island Park after school and caught a good number of weakfish to 21" casting off the dock with pink finese. I hope that they are around on Sunday.

John
rebait

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunday, September 23: Left at 5:45. Slow start. Worked from Cedar Creek to South of the BI. Found Bluefish working and we had readings under them. Either it was all blues or weakfish under them. We could not get past the blues. Caught a lot of blues. We had them solid for about 1.5 hrs. and left sore while the bite was still on. My neighbor stayed and he left after reeling in for about an hour or more. Same results no weakfish. Another neighbor stayed in the Cedar Creek / 40 bouy area and he had a mixed bag of kingfish, blowfish, bluefish and a 20" fluke. ( that figures )

Tight Lines,

John
shawn_carlson
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John,

You made out better than I did. I spent a few hours yesterday afternoon fishing Marshelder Channel (around the brick pile mostly). the only thing I found were small seabass.
rebait

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shawn,

I am hoping that the weakfish stay around for a few more weeks. This weekend I have to work on Saturday and I have a commitment early Sunday morning. Later my son and I are planning to attend the decoy and gunning show in Tuckerton and renew our membership at the Tuckerton Seaport. This year we had bluefish in the Bay all summer. When it was slow we could always troll up a few blues. The last few weeks they had voracious appetites.

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pacemaker Boats Forum Index -> Fishing All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: